DataSnap SDI-12 Data Recorder
Simplicity without Sacrifice
Model Number: ACC-AGR-D01
View User Manual
Download SnapView Software
For orders outside the United States or for custom orders please submit a request for quote.
The Acclima DataSnap is the simplest standalone SDI-12 universal data logger available on the market today. While simple to use, it does not sacrifice features or functionality.
The DataSnap is first and foremost an SDI-12 data logger accommodating up to 10 SDI-12 sensors. The DataSnap is compatible with all sensors that communicate using the SDI-12 protocol. t sets a new standard for ease of use. Just connect an SDI-12 sensor and click a button. It requires no SDI-12 programming knowledge. Adding Acclima sensors is even easier as the DataSnap will find all attached Acclima sensors with the click of a button.
The DataSnap also allows a user to easily take manual readings at any time.
Acclima SnapView software simplifies DataSnap configuration and synchronization via USB. It can manage multiple DataSnap connections and retrieve real-time sensor data from each. SnapView provides options for viewing data in table or graph formats. Data is easily exported for use in other analytical applications. SnapView is compatible with any Windows™ based PC (XP or newer).
- Data logging of the first 5 datapoints of the SDI-12 M! command.
- USB to SDI-12 Bridge
- Supports powering sensors from the USB bus (5V only)
- Supports an optional 12V power adapter
- Short circuit protection
- Acclima SnapView software provided
- Compatible with terminal software applications like HyperTerminal or PuTTy
- Supports 3rd party software development
SnapView Software Features
- Automatically synchronizes all connected DataSnaps
- Manual reading of sensors
- Supports connecting to an unlimited number of DataSnaps
- Setup wizard for simple DataSnap configuration
- Length: 4.1" (10.5 cm)
- Width: 2.1" (5.3 cm)
- Height: 1.0" (2.5 cm)
Data Storage Space
Total Memory Capacity = 59392 Sensor Scans
Each sensor scan may contain up to 5 data points
The estimated storage capacity of the DataSnap's memory is dependent on the the sensor count and reading interval. For example:
||Estimated Storage Capacity
Note: When the memory is full, the DataSnap will replace the oldest data with the most recently collected data. This means the DataSnap will not stop logging when its memory is full, but old data will be permanently lost if not collected within the required time frame (see Estimated Storage Capacity).
The optional battery pack holds 8 AA batteries.A DataSnap with 10 configured Acclima moisture sensors, reading sensors every 30 minutes can last for 1 year on a single set of batteries. This is a typical scenario and varies greatly based on the power consumption of the sensors as well as the quality of the batteries.
- 2 pluggable terminal blocks for the SDI-12 connection
- USB cable, type A/B
- AC power adapter
- 12V DC battery power pack
- Installation CD with SnapView software and driver